Thursday, April 7, 2016

Soda Splurge!

I'm not a regular soda drinker, or pop if you call it that... But today an Orange soda sounded really good. So, what did I do? I snatched a Sprite and added 2 drops of Young Living Orange Essential Oil. #splurge

Below is Nutrition Facts off the label of Orange Soda. It is becoming common knowledge in today's society that many of the ingredients in soda are not healthy for you; whether it is Coke, Grape, Cherry Pepsi or Orange soda.

Between the high sugar, artificial colors, high fructose corn syrup... it doesn't make me wonder why America's obesity rate continues to increase. Of course fast food and other unhealthy eating and exercise habits contribute to that as well.
Now this is the label of a Sprite. There is still sugar, but 24 grams vs. 44 grams. 


I'll take half the sugar any day. It contains literally half the sugar content. I almost did a double take because it just doesn't make sense the sugar is double, but it is!

For me, all I need to do is add 2 drops of YL Orange Essential Oil and wah-la I am now sipping on an 'orange' soda; without the added sugar, calories and artificial colors.

End result; clean soda & organic EO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave a private message and I will reply to you shortly!