Monday, December 14, 2015

New Member

My dad, Scott; is now a member. He is an engineer, the last person people would 'stereotype' to be interested in Essential Oils. I am happy that he has found success using the oils with my mom and decided to become a member himself. He has had trouble sleeping in the past and Young Living has allowed him to regain a normal sleeping pattern again. They also have 2 diffusers in the house now! Welcome to Young Living Scott! 


Thinking about how Young Living may be able to benefit you and your family? 

Contact me. We will dig into your lifestyle and find what pros and cons Young Living can do for you. The switch to living a happier, healthier lifestyle doesn't have to be hard. It doesn't have to be expensive. And it doesn't have to be immediate. It all starts with a consultation to find out what it can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave a private message and I will reply to you shortly!