Monday, May 9, 2016

Plant-based Ingredients

After a weekend filled with crafting and yard work, I'll be needing these tonight. I barely finished laundry and the house went from clean to disaster in a matter of minutes it seems like.

What does that mean for me? This lady is going from work to the gym to home...where the journey continues to cooking dinner and cleaning! Yah... I've been diffusing Thieves and Orange essential oils while at work today, so my puppy is enjoying that while he prepares for the home to smell of Thieves in every room. #clean #fresh #plantbased What else do I need? Well, we won't get into that!

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to falling asleep to a Thieves infused home and probably pretty tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave a private message and I will reply to you shortly!