Monday, April 4, 2016

Chemical Cleaners vs Natural Cleaner(s)

As much as I'd love to say it's "common sense" that chemicals are bad for you, your children, your pets, your life... It's not all the common knowledge anymore. Everything we read from government websites to personal testimonies, the mis-information is always surrounding us. 

Whether you decide to keep using whatever cleaning products you have stock piled in your home or not, remember to do your research on everything you are using! It could save someone from being accidentally harmed intrusive chemical cleaners.


On a more positive note, wouldn't it be great to dispose ALL your chemical cleaners with one, literally one; all natural cleaner?

I'm a member of YL so I get the discount and I contemplated the cost benefits, chemical-free benefits and even the quantity you get out of the product... which seemed to be a no-brainier. I had to AT LEAST try the product and see what everyone claims to clean so happily with.

Now, it's "my cleaning go-to". I am a DIY kind of person so I have other cleaning products around the house but guess what? They are made from this product (or YL Thieves EO)! Can't complain. It is so simple and so affordable, actually more affordable than jumping in the car and going to the store to purchase several cleaners. 

Just how much money can you save? Well, take a look! 
Bet you can't get a bottle of all-purpose cleaner that cheap, even at your local Dollar Store!

But like I said, it's so much better than that. You can use this one product for windows, floors, toilets, sinks, showers.... the list goes on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave a private message and I will reply to you shortly!