Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Where have you been?

It's been a while since I've made a post, and I apologize. 

As much as I wish I could say I didn't enjoy being away, I sure did enjoy the getaway. My husband and I recently returned from our honeymoon. We pushed it off until it was cold here in Wisconsin. This is a postcard we sent to a few of our friends and family back home!
I'd love to fill you in on our exciting adventure. To begin, of course I brought essential oils with me, and my NingXia Red packets. I am always happy to have them along, but they did come in handy; particularly on our cruise!
(Nicole: Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
The "to-go" NingXia Red packets are amazing and travel great through the airports. 
(Siesta Key Beach, Sarasota, FL)
This is the beautiful sunset we watched on the Siesta Key beach in Sarasota, FL. It's true, the sand is as fine as sugar. I now know why this is one of the top 5 beaches in the world!

We also enjoyed a beautiful cruise to the Grand Bahama Island. Traveling through a bit of rough waters and 50+ mph winds, we still managed to have a fantastic time, meeting many great people along the way. While on the island, we decided to take a rocky adventure along the beach, as the waves crashing against the shore was too cool not to check out. What can I say, we're adventurists. That being said, it was an adventure to say the least. I managed to fall a few times, scraping my wrist while Nick cut his leg on a rock. But the view from on the rocks was phenomenal and we wouldn't trade it for the world. We did have Lavender on hand, thankfully. It sure helps subside the burning sensation and kept it clean as it began to heal! 
 
(Nick's scrap)
Now that we are back into the grind, I want to remind you there is still time to take advantage of the 10% off Starter Kits. Sale ends February 29. Feel free to reach out and ask me any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave a private message and I will reply to you shortly!