Monday, April 6, 2015

Best and Worst foods to eat when you're feeling ill


The last thing you think about when you are not feeling well is what to eat that won't make you feel even worse, right? Sometimes the last thing I want to eat is chicken noodle soup and crackers, even though everyone always tells you to eat that. I'm the girl who craves an ice cold glass of milk or ice cream- maybe even a glass of my favorite cranberry wine. According to experts, it really depends 'what's wrong with you'. Let's see what experts suggest to relieve some of those symptoms.


If you haven't already, follow me on Google +, Facebook, and right here on my blog via e-mail! You'll receive all the latest posts, articles and promotions right to the tip of your fingers. 


To view the rest of my article called Best and Worst foods to eat when you're feeling ill, click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave a private message and I will reply to you shortly!