Monday, March 23, 2015

Oiling Class Results

The class is here and gone just as fast as the snow fell last night and melted today, not that I'm complaining! 

I want to thank everyone for coming, as we had a great group of women. A couple of members, wanting to expand their knowledge about Young Living and more ways to use the oils were in attendance as well as 4 non-members wanting to simply learn more about not only the Essential Oils Young Living offers but the various other health-care products. We had the pleasure of one of the four non-members never even hearing about Young Living. I'm glad she was finally introduced and given the proper information to learn more about them and their benefits.

I also wanted to give a special thank you to Heidi Anderson and Kelse Gilson, my up-lines for joining me while I hosted this class/party. Heidi and Kelse are both extremely knowledgeable about Young Living and have amazing experiences with their products as well. 

Oiling class are always no-obligation classes that offer experiences, knowledge, information, history and much more about Young Living products. Although this is a no-obligation class, we have two ladies that couldn't wait to try these oils and products in their own home. Welcome Oona Vollmer and Sharon Kaul to my team of oilers! I'm excited to see how the oils benefit you and your family as well as the experiences you share with friends and family. You can view all my new members on the New Members link at the top of the page! 

What's at an oiling class? Well, it's not the hard... 

I have an array of awesome Citrus Essential Oils you can taste in your water with a slice of lime, orange, or lemon! It's always great to try before you commit. I also bring my oils as well as various Young Living products I've personally collected through my experiences with Young Living. Below are some pictures of the many products and information that is at the tip of your fingers when attending or hosting Essential Oil classes.


 Above is part of my display featuring some key products including: Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil, 3 awesome Lip Balms (Cinnamint, Grapefruit and Lavender), Thieves Household Cleaner, and NingXia Red, commonly known as the "red drink".

Along with information, you have access to almost unlimited learning tools.  Oh I can't forget, amazing food too! I made some awesome treats with Lime, Lemon and Peppermint oils. Find many recipes on the Food Recipes tab at the top of my blog!

 Samples, samples and more samples. You can never have enough samples can you? Well, maybe you can, but we left nothing at home!

Everyone wants what is best for their children in almost every circumstance. Young Living has an oil line specifically for children, although their vast selection of Essential Oils is safe for us on children when properly diluted. The children's line is specifically for children because they are specially formulated so it can be applied directly to your child, keeping them safe. The KidScents also targets the major areas children need most to maintain an already healthy lifestyle.
I love giving away things to my guests, as I can never thank you enough for wanting to learn more about what I have become passionate about. Follow me on the left hand side of the blog!
Promotions, Promotions, Promotions! Like I said above, I love giving things away, especially those who want to better their life in the Happy-Healthy way! This month only (March), I'm giving way a free 15 ml bottle of  Lime Essential Oil to all new Young Living Members. The month's almost over, don't wait if you want to join my team of oilers. If you're ready now, click here and follow the prompts.
 More samples! 
Young Living has more to offer than 'just' organic Essential Oils. Above is one of my favorite products, YL Blender Bottle-Purple. It's the perfect size for me and fits in the car drink holder! 


 I have never been one to enjoy reading, but I find business related books are always enjoyable reads for me. I have three favorite books:
 "The One Minute Manager" by Ken Blanchard, Ph.D. and Spencer Johnson, M.D.
"The One Minute Entrepreneur" by Ken Blanchard and Don Hutson featuring author Ethan Willis
"Full Steam Ahead" by Ken Blanchard and Jesse Lyn Stoner

Now, there is a trend, Ken Blanchard. Ken is an amazing author with great advice for not only living, but business aspects. If you get a chance to read any of these books, please let me know what you think. 

If you are interested in Young Living Essential Oils and Products, browse around my blog. Let me know if you have any questions. Want to learn a little more in person, book a class! I would love to bring Kelse and Heidi to host a class for you and some of your friends and family. We can call it a party if you want, because sometimes class sounds too boring!

Simply contact me via e-mailFacebook, the Contact Form on the left side of my blog or by phone and we can set up a time that works for you. 

Please note, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Young Living products are not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose but instead used as a way to help maintain and support an already healthy body and lifestyle.


For more information and studies about Young Living oils, their properties, and essential oils in general, please go online and visit Pub Med; or another third party publisher. There are many articles regarding the properties of essential oils. Each individual inquiring about Young Living should do adequate research to make their own educated decision regarding Young Living products




No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave a private message and I will reply to you shortly!